News
게시판 언론/기사

Arc System, Yeongdeok Molybdenum Mineral Sales and Marketing

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,116회 작성일 22-01-06 15:13

본문

[Global Epic Reporter Lee Soo-hwan] Arc System Co., Ltd. will be in charge of sales and marketing of molybdenum minerals mined at the molybdenum mine in 

Gasan-ri, Changsu-myeon, Yeongdeok-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do. 

Arc System Co., Ltd. recently entered into a business consignment contract with M.O.U Main Changdae Mine Co., Ltd., which owns the Yeongdeok Molybdenum 

Mine. Arc System Co., Ltd. will proceed with the sale and marketing of the minerals mined and smelted by M.O.U Main Changdae Mine Co., Ltd. through this con

signment, and this will continue indefinitely until the molybdenum mineral is exhausted. 

Molybdenum mineral mined at Yeongdeok Mine is a rare metal with limited production and limited production worldwide. As it is used as a mineral related to the 

4th industry, such as semiconductors, inorganic materials, stainless steel alloying agents, catalysts for desulfurization, and solar cells, it is evaluated as a mineral 

with infinite potential for future use. 

M.O.U Main Changdae Mine owns two molybdenum mines (550ha), and according to a 2018 survey, the reserves are estimated to be 1.95 million tons. 

In addition, the degree of elegance was found to be higher than 1.5%. The quality is the ratio of minerals contained in the ore, and if the grade is low, it is judged 

as not economical. 

Meanwhile, Arc System Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Beauty Queen Co., Ltd., which listed the cryptocurrency bling (BLN) on Digifinex last year. Bling (BLN) is a Klaytn

-based token and a coin based on Ethereum’s blockchain technology, and can be used in Bling Bling and Neo Universe apps. 

Reporter Lee Soo-hwan, Global Epic news@globalepic.co.kr 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.