아크시스템, 몰리브덴 광산 보유한 엠오유마인창대광산과 업무위수탁 계약 > News

Beauty Queen

News
게시판 언론/기사

Arc System and Molybdenum Mine Own Molybdenum Mining Consignment Contr…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,271회 작성일 22-01-06 15:23

본문

[Beyond Post Correspondent Kim Min-hyuk] Arc System Co., Ltd. has signed a consignment contract with the Molybdenum Mine Co., Ltd., which owns the 

molybdenum mine.

Molybdenum Mine Co., Ltd. has a molybdenum mine located in Gasan-ri, Changsu-myeon, Yeongdeok-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do, where molybdenum used 

as a mineral related to the quaternary industry such as semiconductors, inorganic materials, and solar cells can be mined.

Arc System Co., Ltd. will be in charge of sales and marketing of minerals mined and smelted by Mow Main Changdae Mine Co., Ltd. through this consignment 

contract. In particular, the consignment contract is until the molybdenum mineral is exhausted, and as long as there are no changes, the contract will continue 

indefinitely.

Arc System, which is in charge of sales and marketing of molybdenum minerals, is a subsidiary of Beauty Queen. Beauty Queen Co., Ltd. listed Bling (BLN), 

a Klaytn-based token and a coin based on Ethereum’s blockchain technology, on Digifinex in 2021.

An official from Arc System Co., Ltd. said, “The reserves of the Yeongdeok molybdenum mine are estimated to be 1.95 million tons, and the quality is more than 

1.5%. It is expected,” he said.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.